Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Frustrated and Infertile

Okay, so I have never read a blog and I am not sure how to start.  I feel I need a release because I am so frustrated and upset and I don't want to bring people down around me anymore.  Recently, since I have started talking about my frustration and anger at not being able to have a baby there are a lot of people out there.  I also saw the Giuliana and Bill show and cannot watch it without crying.  I found myself thinking, man, if I could just talk to her and have someone else to empathise with, I would feel so much better.


My history starts with the painful and evil endometriosis so I essentially spent 16 - 25 feeling like a crazy hypochondriac which, even after 10 years, does not go away.  You always feel like no one will believe you or think you are a big baby so that is why it is so important for me to get this off my chest.  


It seems that now IVF may be an option (yeah!!!! a few years ago, it was not really viable) and before we get further down the process, I need to have a positive attitude (and no longer just portray one, although I fear I have not been doing that very well lately either) inside and out.   My hope is that having a blog to shout out how I am feeling, will help get me mentally where I need to be.  I also hope that the people I share this with will have a better understanding of my perspective on this whole pile of dog doo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment